If you have experienced a personal injury or impairment due to a third party’s recklessness or neglect, it is important to note that you are not alone by any stretch of the imagination:
- Each year, over 2 million emergency room visits are directly attributed to unsafe work environments.
- There are almost 5 million dog bites per year in the US. Just last year, insurance companies paid out over $600 million in dog bite claims.
- During the past 12 months, over 1 million people were injured as the result of medical malpractice.
- On average, there are about 112 million alcohol-related roadway incidents per annum.
Thus, when it comes time to fight for your rights and hold the guilty party accountable, it’s in your best interest to partner with a trustworthy local injury law attorney as soon as possible.
What Can I Expect From My Lawyer?
If you form a working relationship with a distinguished injury law attorney in Saint Paul, for instance, you’ll gain an important advocate that can facilitate all of the following:
- Acquire in-depth witness statements.
- Correspond with law enforcement to obtain official reports and site photos.
- Assemble and organize all of your healthcare records and hospital reports.
- Work with your insurance company to file a suitable claim.
- Initiate legal action against the guilty party.
- Negotiate out-of-court arbitrations to save time and ensure the largest possible settlement.
Your injury law attorney will utilize a variety of tactics, strategies, and resources to help you obtain rightful compensation, which is why these legal professionals play such a vital role in today’s day and age.
Which Specific Situations Can a Lawyer Handle?
The most prominent local organizations – such as Rutzick Law Offices, for instance – can help with a wide range of issues:
- Wrongful death situations
- Serious brain and spinal injuries
- Dog bite cases
- Workplace injuries
- Product liability
- Medical malpractice and healthcare negligence
- Vast array of vehicular incidents, including semi-trucks, motorcycles, boats, and most importantly, drunk driving cases.
Your injury law attorney will provide a fee-free, no-obligation case evaluation and then establish a viable plan of attack to account for every facet of your unique scenario, so be sure to schedule your initial consultation as soon as possible.
Be the first to like.