If your teeth are discolored and have been longing to achieve a beautiful and bright smile, consider getting Veneers Oahu. Veneers are shells the color of your teeth which are placed over your tooth to make them look whiter, brighter and beautiful. They cover discolored, gaped and crooked teeth and, with the technological advancements in the cosmetic dentistry, they now look much better and natural. Here are pros and cons of using veneers:
* Veneers are a great alternative to crowns. This is because, during the attachment of the veneers, no part of your tooth structure will be removed. On the other hand, crowns will demand that a large part of your tooth is removed so that they can fit well and look natural.
* Veneers are specially designed for each person so that they can look exactly like your teeth. Therefore, at times it is almost impossible to tell the difference between them and your own teeth.
* There are several shades of white. Therefore, you will have a wide range of shades to choose from depending on your tastes and preferences. Dentists will advise against the brightest shade since it will look less natural on you.
* There are Veneers Oahu made from porcelain. These are the best for people who smoke since they are not stained by cigarette smoke. They remain white no matter how much you smoke. Click here for more details.
* The process of fixing veneers is irreversible. Once the dentist has started on the process of fixing them, you cannot change your mind. You have to go all the way to the end. Therefore, you have to be completely decided before making the decision.
* Some people complain that veneers make their teeth feel sensitive. Dentists explain that the reason for this is when some of the enamel is removed during the fixing process, the teeth then become sensitive which is often uncomfortable.
* Veneers can be very expensive. They are charged per tooth so the more teeth you want covered, the more you will pay. Also, they are not insurance covered. This is the reason people only put veneers only on the front teeth that show when you smile and then bleach others.
You have to choose the best dentists to fix the veneers so that they can look beautiful. Also, you can get more information on the same on Abishopstreetdental.com.
Be the first to like.