Stop Hair Loss with the Help of a Hair Thinning Treatment Center in West Chester, PA

Posted By : Aubrey Mead , on Sep, 2015

 

When a person thinks of thinning hair, they typically imagine a man combing his hair over to hide a bald spot. Women often suffer from hair loss also, and a Hair Thinning Treatment Center in West Chester PA can be of great help for those in this situation. In fact, 40 percent of those who have hair loss, either of the temporary or permanent type, are women. Some only notice their hair thinning in certain spots, yet other women find it affects their whole head. The receding hairline isn’t as much of an issue, but women want a solution, rather than platitudes.

The average scalp is home to approximately 100,000 hairs, although the number does vary slightly by hair color. Every follicle on the head contains one hair that grows roughly half an inch every month. The hair continues to grow for anywhere from two to six years. When it stops growing, the hair rests for a period of time before it falls out. The hair is then replaced by a new one, and the entire process begins again. At any point in time, 15 percent of the hair on the head is in the resting phase, and the other 85 percent is growing.

As the resting hairs are always falling out, it’s not uncommon to see hair in a hairbrush. In fact, the average person loses between 50 and 100 hairs every day. When more hair than this is lost, it may come out in clumps, or it may slowly become thinner with time. Anyone who is concerned about the amount of hair loss they are witnessing may wish to contact a Hair Thinning Treatment Center in West Chester PA.

A hormonal imbalance is one cause of thinning hair in women, and there are numerous others. A Hair Thinning Treatment Center in West Chester PA, such as the BeBalanced Centers, works to find the root cause to halt the problem in its tracks and hopefully reverse it. In addition to assessing the degree of hair loss, the center must also look for other clues to the underlying problem. Once the issue has been identified, a treatment plan can be developed. No woman wants to lose her hair, and this center works to ensure she doesn’t. Contact them today for help with your hair loss problem. They will be more than happy to discuss it with you.

Be the first to like.

Share!

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    eleven − 8 =

    Pin It on Pinterest

    Shares
    Share This