Hiring an Accident Lawyer in Beaver Dam WI, does not have to be an expense that an accident victim or their family needs to worry about. People in the legal profession have been able to see firsthand the financial strain people are often under following an accident. Because of this, it is possible to have an initial consultation for no charge and to not be responsible for paying the legal fees unless the case is won.
During the initial consultation, the law firm will review all of the facts of the case. They will want to know when, where, and how the accident happened. There will be specific questions related to the type of incident. If it was a car accident, they will need any police reports that were completed following the accident. There are a number of other items people may need to bring. These can include:
• Prescriptions, doctor notes, and hospital bills related to any injuries obtained during the accident.
• • A letter from an employer detailing any loss of work the victim faced following the accident.
• Receipts for any items that were purchased because of the accident. This could be installing a wheelchair ramp at home or repairs to a vehicle if it was a car accident.
• Photographs or videos of the accident or names and addresses of any witnesses.
• Any insurance paperwork, either health or automobile insurance, that relates to the incident.
• Any correspondence received about the incident from the company, employer, or individual responsible.
Discuss with the lawyer any hobbies, interests, or future goals that have been put on hold because of the accident. Many times, these types of losses are able to be added to settlements. An Accident Lawyer in Beaver Dam WI can never guarantee their clients that they will be able to help them. However, since they will only get paid if they win the case, there are very few who will agree to pursue the matter if they are not confident they would win.
Quincey Becker Schuessler Chase & Devitt SC understand the stress of recovering from an accident. They know that families are often left without the money to get the rehabilitation or medication they need. They may lose their vehicle, their home, or have a hard time providing food for their family. That is why they work hard to get their clients compensation that will adequately meet their needs.
Be the first to like.