Your face is your identity and if you feel that you are always looking tired, worn out, or gaunt whenever you look in the mirror, after a while that can destroy your self-confidence. Facelift surgery in Naperville can help bring back that youthful face you once knew, while allowing your own unique personality shine through and letting you age gracefully.
Specific Issues that Facelifts Address
Having a facelift performed in Naperville can help with such issues as:
- Your skin’s loss of elasticity,
- The loss of muscle tone in your neck and face,
- Double and triple chins,
- The loss of definition in your chin and your neck, and
- It can even help those deep creases around your nose and around your mouth.
The advances in modern facelift technology means that they are more sophisticated than ever, and can take years off your face leaving you looking young and fresh,
The Advantages of this Procedure
A facelift has been referred to as turning the clock back and with these advantages that can certainly be said to be true:
- You will get tighter muscles in your face. Those muscles have a tendency to weaken and sag as you age. Typically, before your surgeon makes any repairs to loosened skin, he or she will tighten those muscles in order to help your facelift last longer.
- Yes, your loose skin will be repaired. The surgeon will trim it and tighten it by pulling it back to give you a more youthful look.
- Finally, if you are getting a mid-facelift, that will help to make your cheeks and lower eyelids look smoother. If you have chosen to go with the lower facelift, that will contour your jaw and get rid of jowls and smooth out your neck.
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding facelift surgeries, please do not hesitate to contact Chicagoland Aesthetics.
2 people like this post.