If you’re trying to learn more about the local retirement living communities in your area, it’s in your best interests to maintain a focused, itemized approach during your site visits and consultations. So when it comes time to assess retirement living in Chesterfield, MO, for instance, you’ll want to establish a checklist of the most important questions to ask:
- Is your facility regulated and accredited?
- What is your occupancy ratio at the moment?
- Are you currently enrolling new applicants for residency?
- Do you have a wait list and, if so, how long is the expected wait time?
- Is your staff certified?
- Do you have on-site medical practitioners such as RNs, doctors, physical therapists, and others?
- Do you accept various forms of payment?
- What are the fees for each accommodation category?
- Which services and amenities do you provide on a day-to-day basis?
- Can you list the on-site health care provisions and services that you provide?
- Are you qualified to facilitate Alzheimer’s care and dementia assistance?
- Do you provide housekeeping services?
However, if you’d like to skip the laborious legwork and streamline your research efforts, you’ll be best served by reaching out to an eminent consulting firm such as Oasis Senior Advisors – Chesterfield.
This brief article will highlight the benefits of working with one of these professional placement organizations.
The Service Is Free of Charge to You and Your Family
These advisory teams specialize in helping you establish a tailor-made, personalized plan for your beloved senior and it’s important to note that they offer this unique placement service on a fee-free basis.
During the placement process, your advisor will facilitate all of the following tasks with a caring, compassionate approach:
1. Exhaustive evaluation of the elder’s health care needs, prescription requirements, mobility concerns, lifestyle preferences, and locational inclinations.
2. Extensive assessment of the local retirement living landscape to establish a list of the most suitable care communities and senior facilities in the area.
3. Scheduled site visits and walkthroughs of the most appropriate accommodation options.
4. Assistance with the registration, enrollment, and move-in process once the perfect living situation is identified
The Advisors Are Accredited
Apart from being able to provide an inclusive fee-free placement service, it’s worth mentioning the fact that these advisors are well-known and recognized by some of the industry’s leading regulatory organizations:
- Qualified as a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)
- Endorsed by the Argentum Senior Living Organization
- Accredited by the Values Based Patient Advocates (VBPA)
The Information Kits Are Also Free of Charge
If you visit your advisor’s homepage, you’ll be able to browse through a plethora of valuable senior resources, including the following:
- Senior health and aging information
- Wellness and nutrition advice
- Descriptions of various senior housing options such as assisted living, independent living, and memory care, just to name a few
- Elder law and senior-centric legal codifications
- Transition assistance for seniors moving to late-life communities
- Medicare and Medicaid queries
You can connect with them on Facebook.
1 person likes this post.