Full coverage auto insurance is a policy that offers comprehensive protection. Car insurance transfers financial risks associated with an accident to the insurer; if a driver hits someone, the insurer pays for damages and will defend the policyholder in a lawsuit. If that driver damages their own car or hurts themselves, Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Kyle TX pays their damages. Some policies include other perks such as rental car reimbursement and roadside assistance.
Full Coverage Policies Explained
When a person gets a quote for auto insurance from Perdue Insurance Group, the price they get is based on various coverage types. These coverage types are itemized on quotes and bills, allowing consumers to make educated decisions on whether the coverage is worth the cost. If a person chooses full coverage, they’re protected more completely than if they’d bought the state minimum.
State minimum coverage protects the driver from financial losses only if someone else suffers damages. For instance, liability coverage pays for personal injury and property damage to others; the driver would have to pay for their own repairs. Full coverage policies usually include the following types of coverage:
* Liability, which pays for other people’s damages and for legal fees if a policyholder is sued
* PIP, which pays medical bills for the policyholder and their family if they’re injured in an auto accident
* Collision insurance, which pays to replace or repair a car in an at-fault accident
* Comprehensive coverage, which pays to replace or repair a vehicle if it’s damaged, stolen or vandalized
* Uninsured motorist coverage, which pays for damages caused by under- or uninsured third parties
* Rental car insurance, which pays for a driver’s rental car expenses while their principal vehicle is replaced or repaired
Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Kyle TX can be a significant investment, but it can offer peace of mind that’s not there when a person buys the legal minimum amount of coverage. Buying such a policy is a wise choice if a person has a new car, or if they cannot afford to pay their own medical or repair bills in the event of an auto accident.
Be the first to like.