Why Choose Certified Pre-Owned Land Rover Cars for Sale?
If you live in Philadelphia, you daily see used vehicles at local car lots. They are often available at low prices. For many of these cars, the purchase comes with a higher price tag. They require repairs and may not be the most reliable over time. However, this is not the case when you choose to purchase from dealerships offering certified pre-owned Land Rover Cars for sale in Philadelphia.
What Are Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles?
Pre-owned is a synonym for used. A certified pre-owned vehicle indicates the car or truck is in better shape having undergone an inspection. Certified vehicles usually come with a warranty. This is not always the case with used which is often equated with “as is.”
Why Choose Certified Pre-Owned Land Rover Cars For Sale?
Becoming a certified pre-owned Land Rover requires approbation. Only qualified vehicles are selected. To be a member of this select group, a vehicle must have these two main characteristics:
- Odometer reads less than 60,000 miles
- Be less than five years old
It also must have undergone the following processes:
- Inspected with rigid adherence to ensuring the checklist of 165 points. This includes but is not restricted to a close examination of the vehicle’s electrical and mechanical condition.
- Any parts requiring replacement or repair are not generic but genuine Land Rover components.
- Work is done using the latest technology and by experienced, skilled, specialized and professional Land Rover technicians
This, together with warranties and other benefits, makes certified pre-owned Land Rovers for sale owners peace of mind.