Missing teeth? If so, you should consider dental implants Chicago, IL residents trust. A dental implant is a substitute tooth root, which provides a stable foundation for a fabricated tooth. Dental implants are a popular tooth replacement option for many people with missing teeth. Here are 5 advantages of dental implants Chicago, IL.
- They will enhance your smile. Dental implants can significantly improve your appearance. Dental implants are designed to look and feel like natural teeth. Dental implants will give you the confidence to smile, speak, and engage in activities without worrying about how you look.
- They will improve your ability to chew. Dental implants are anchored in the bone just like real teeth. Replacing lost teeth with implants allow you to chew your food better. With dental implants in place, you will be able to eat whatever you want, whenever you want.
- They can improve your speech. The absence of one tooth can cause slurred and mumbled speech. Replacing a missing tooth with a dental implant allows you to speak more clearly. Unlike traditional dentures, a dental implant will not move or slip out of place when you speak.
- They will preserve your jawbone. When a tooth is left unreplaced, the healthy bone begins to deteriorate. Over time, dental implants will help preserve the healthy bone and significantly reduce bone resorption. Bridgework and dentures address the cosmetic problem of missing teeth but do not stop bone loss.
- They prevent teeth shifting. If you don’t replace your lost teeth with implants, the adjacent teeth will begin to shift into the empty spaces. This puts your natural teeth at risk for fractures and damage. Dental implants can prevent your permanent teeth from shifting out of place.
Start living your best life today. Contact Chicago Smile Design to request a dental implant consultation and get the smile you deserve. Dental implants can have a huge impact on the quality of your life!
Be the first to like.