Speak to a Lawyer for Family Law Help Today

Posted By : Alex , on Jul, 2014


When you’re in need of court assistance for family matters, you’re going to need to work with a lawyer who works in the field of Family Law. This is an unique category of law where all matters dealing with families and children are solved. Some of the different subsections of this include:

1. Divorce – When a marriage is not working, some couples opt for a divorce. This can be handled through mediation, but many cases are not settled in mediation and go to court instead.

2. Child Custody – This is the cases where the parents must find a solution to who has custody over the child after they separate. They can have full, partial, or no custody, depending on the agreement or the judge’s rulings.

3. Child Support – The non-custodial parent still has responsibilities towards the child, so they are often ordered to pay child support. This covers anything the child will need, but the most important things it covers are clothes, shoes, educational supplies, shelter and food.

4. Child Visitation Rights – The non-custodial parent still has rights to see their child in most cases. They can receive scheduled visitation rights as part of the child custody terms. The visitations can be for as little as an hour or as long as a summer vacation, and they can be supervised or non-supervised.

5. Domestic Violence – Restraining orders may be necessary to keep an abusive spouse away from his or her victim. This is something that a lawyer who works in family law can help with, as it often requires planning to keep any children that are involved safe as well as the victim.

If you’re in need of any of these services, or have another problem regarding Family Law, you’re going to want to speak with a lawyer in this field, such as one from the Law Offices Of Elan Wurtzel PC. They will be able to explain to you how they can help you and they can proceed with your case confidentially and discretely. They will be able to work with you in any of the above instances, or a combination of those instances, depending on your personal situation. If you’re in need of help, speak with a lawyer as soon as possible.

1 person likes this post.


    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Pin It on Pinterest

    Share This