When your home experiences Fire And Smoke Damage, the results can be devastating. Not only do you have to deal with the widespread damage the flames caused, but there is also soot left behind from the smoke and water damage from the firetrucks. These three types of damage can wreak havoc on all of the surfaces of your home. When your home is suffering with this degree of damage, it is time to call in professional remediation services.
If your home needs cleanup for fire and smoke damage Philadelphia, you can expect the following services to take place:
- The team will first come in and assess the fire, smoke and water damage in your home. The remediation team will begin documenting the damage through photos and videos. This can be used to file your claim with your insurance company so your damages can be taken care of.
- If your home is open because of the damage, the remediation team will board up and tarp your home so no further damage is done. This protects your home from being exposed to the elements. It is important this process is done as quickly as possible so you can avoid further costs in repairs.
- In the event water is pooled in your home, it needs to be removed as soon as possible. The longer water stands in your home, the greater the possibility of mold and mildew growth. The remediation team will need to remove the excess water so the rest of the cleanup process can begin. This will be done through special pumps that are able to remove large amounts of water per minute.
- The team will then work to remove all of the soot and smoke from the surfaces in your home. This cleaning process is important so the technicians can see all of the damage that has been done.
- Further cleaning will continue and any repairs will then be made. The remediation company will work to restore your home to the way it was before the fire. They will also work with your insurance company to get your damages paid for.
Allow them to offer you their services so your home can be properly restored. Contact them today for more information.
Be the first to like.