Around more than 60 years, Richter has been a pioneer in manufacturing of high-quality fluoropolymer lined pumps (chemical process pumps) and valves. German engineering makes Richter products the first choice in highly corrosive environment critical, high-purity and other challenging applications. Richter operated in India under the wing of IDEX India. Richter’s products play a crucial role in preventing hazardous fluids to leak to the environment at our customer’s site. IDEX India has its corporate office at Mumbai, India and a world class facility spanning across 1,50,000 sq ft area @ Savli in Vadodara, India.
To know more about IDEX India, kindly visit https://www.idexindia.in/
Features of ASME ball valves by Richter:
- Maximum reliability: one-piece ball/stem unit avoids weak spot ball to stem
- Universally applicable: many options in combination with a thick-walled PFA lining
- Efficient alternative to plug valves
- Excellent ratio of economic and operational performance
- Can be used in a wide range of process applications
- Design – ASME
- Nominal Pressure – Class 150
- Lining – PFA
- Housing Material – EN-JS 1049
- Face-to-Face – ASME B16.10, Class 150 column 19
- Flanges to ASME B16.5, class 150, raised face
- Temperature Range – -60 °C to +200 °C (-75 °F to +400 °F)
- Certifications – EU Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU, German Clean Air Act (TA-Luft), SIL
To know more about Richter’s standard ball valves, kindly reach out to us : 1800 267 9955(toll free) or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Also keep visiting https://www.idexindia.in/richter/valves-control-equipment/ for more updates.
Be the first to like.